drupal.org - 新着テーマ
SOLID is a beautiful multipurpose theme designed by Black Tie. The Drupal version was completely rewritten as a Bootstrap sub-theme.
- Bootstrap as its base theme.
- Basic implementation
- Convert to SASS
- Add a region Banner between Header and Main
- Dropdown navigation
- Nodes (teaser / full)
- Headings (including special ones)
- Blocks (including menus)
- Social icons using Font Awesome
doTerra Wellness is a theme targeted at doTerra Wellness advocates and Builders.
Sales Zymphonies Theme is a free Drupal responsive theme with modern and clean design. It has custom slider with advanced theme settings option. it is fully responsive and retina ready. This theme design suit for any kind of business or corporate websites.
- Implemented Sass and Compass
- Business and corporate website
- Light weight theme
- Mobile-first theme
- Fully responsive
- Bootstrap framework
- Google fonts
- Font awesome icons
- Google map
- Easy to use/customize theme
- Social media links
- Custom slider with unlimited slides
- No additional module required for Slider
Slider can configure completely from theme settings page. It has control to specify no of required slides, upload image, add title and description etc.Connect with Zymphonies
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us in Twitter
- Follow us in LinkedIn
- Follow us in G+
- Follow us in Pinterest
- Follow us in Tumblr
Have Queries? Click here to contact Zymphonies
- Free theme customization & additional features
- Drupal custom theme development
- Drupal website design & development
- Drupal website migration
Sponsored by Zymphonies
Less is more. Make things as simple as possible, but no simpler.
-1879 Albert Einstein
A Beautiful minimal sub-theme for uikitty. Harnessing the power of UIkit and Drupal 8.
This is a great little responsive blogging theme. It takes a minimal approach and is very easy to understand. Its a great starting point for your own sub theme or can be used as is.
Minimal is the recommended starting point for bloggers using Uikitty and is a good way to get to know the Uikitty/Uikit/Drupal Integration.
Pixel is a lightweight, responsive, three column layout theme which gives a
premium look and feel to a website. Pixel's modern look and suit perfectly
for showcasing your work, personal blogs or corporate and media websites.
- Modern & Clean Design
- Full Responsive
- Responsive Superfish menu
- Three column layout
- Classes added for development
- Mini framework
- Total 20 regions for a better layout
- Offcanvas Region (Under development)
- Powered by SASS & Compass
- Use of Web Safe Fonts.
A Drupal 8 Theme Based on OSTraining’s Breeze Design
Breeze is fully responsive and uses the Bootstrap framework.
How to Install Breeze in Drupal 8
Breeze is a sub-theme of the very popular Bootstrap theme (link), so we'll need to install both.
- Download and install the Bootstrap theme.
- Download and install the Breeze theme.
- Go to the "Appearance" tab.
- Click "Install and set as default" next to Breeze.
- Go to Structure > Block layout.
- Ensure the blocks are placed in the correct locations.
For a more detailed guide, click here for Breeze documentation and screenshots.
this theme goes to eleven!
placeholder for the next couple of weeks as we need to breathe post drupalcon
Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
Sensible is a clean and minimalistic theme based on bootstrap
This theme can be used for websites, blogs or just a base theme for your project.
First release now out, please download and send us your feedback.
It is recommended to also get an understanding of how uikitty works by looking at other sub themes for uikitty.
This theme is the actual theme for the uikitty site. Demo and Documentation of this theme are at the uikitty site.
Important note: After installing this theme, there is a folder called component pages that must be deleted completely. It is located in the templates directory of the theme. This folder contains templates specific to the uikitty.com site to enable each component's page. While they may serve as an example, because they are overriding based on the node id, they will immediately cause pages to be overridden and might be confusing, so its best to delete the folder completely. This will be added to the next release but for now, simply delete the folder.
Teacher is an awesome new sub theme for Uikitty and is designed for educational and tutorial site with integrated functionality specially designed for teachers and video tutorial products.
First download and install the Uikitty base theme to your Drupal 8.x installation.
Next download the newest release of Teacher here and click the "install and set default" under /admin/appearance.
Now go to Block Layouts at /admin/structure/block and drop in some blocks to get started.
It is recommended to configure initial block setup like this:
- Branding -> Site Branding
- Mainmenu -> Main navigation
- Highlighted -> Status messages
- Help -> Help
- Slider -> Home Slider (this is easily set up in a custom view as a block named "Home Slider")
- Content -> Breadcrumbs, Page title, Main page content
- Primary -> Search, Tools
- Secondary -> User account menu
- Footer -> Recent content, User login, Footer menu
It is recommended to install the video_embed_field module and also configure a video content type that loads thumbnails into the slider and teaser view modes and loads the video into the default and full view modes.
To turn on the front page features of Teacher the following instructions must be followed:
- Go to display modes and add a new display mode called slider.
- Create a new View called "Home Slider" of unformatted list of content/teasers - all you need is a block, not a page.
- change the settings for content to slider instead of teaser
- Set your view to list 3 items(you can make this however many you want.
- Now go to Block Layouts and click the Place Block link for the Slider Block, Add the Home Slider block you just created.
- Now go to the views page and edit the Frontpage view, click on the Settings next to Unformatted list and add these classes to the rows class textfield: uk-width-medium-1-2 uk-width-large-1-4 uk-panel uk-panel-box swipe, and deselect "add views rows classes"
- Now change the pager to skip the first three items and save the view.
- Now go to image styles and configure two new image styles for the teasers and sliders. make each style "Scale and Crop" one should be 1200x980 and the other 600x440. Name the big one Slider1200x980 and the smaller one Teaser600x400.
- Now go into your content types for the content types you want to show on the homepage, for each content type do the following:
- Add the slider custom display mode then configure the slider display to show video thumbnails or article image thumbnails with the slider1200x980 image style.
- Now configure the teaser to use the smaller image style and put the image at the top of the sorting
The homepage template does a check for the video_thumbnail first, then looks for the article image to load into the slider. This assumes that there would always be either a video loaded into video_embed_field so it can generate a thumbnail (video content type) or that if it is not a video content type that there will always be a default image associated with the content.
More setup details coming soon after the site is completed.
A clean and simple blue theme for aGov.
Provides a base theme for aGov projects.
tran·quil (trăng′kwəl, trăn′-)
- Free from commotion or disturbance:
a tranquil lake; a tranquil evening.
- Free from anxiety, tension, or restlessness; composed:
a tranquil mind.
- Steady; even:
a tranquil flame.
Mobidic is creative Drupal theme on the base of Drupal 8, it has fully responsive design (like all our Drupal 8 themes) and adapts to all screen sizes.
Your website will look great on every PC, mobile, smartphone or tablet.
In Quickstart package we include not only theme file, but also all needed Drupal modules: slideshow, gallery and others.
Drupal 8 responsive theme has awesome Home Page with original sections. You will be surprised by stylish background image with parallax effect in top of Drupal 8 theme and blog section with amazing gallery for your portfolio.
Other attractive element of premium Drupal theme is fantastic Drupal slider with text block. Move further and you will see blog section for posts of your company. It is amazing blog solution with nice hover effects. Meet also Our Team section for demonstration your team and your success. Mobidic - Drupal 8 Portfolio Theme has also working contact form and google map.
Mobidic Drupal 8 responsive theme has a lot to offer. It contains 3 Gallery layouts, 5 custom pages for your needs (Services, Managment, History, Pricing tables, Contact page),
Blog section and Forum. Mobidic - Drupal 8 Portfolio Theme took all the best from Drupal 8 and became customizable, powerful, clean, modern yet responsive Drupal theme. Not only you can use it as portfolio Drupal theme but you can also use it anywhere and anyway you want, that's why it can be call “multipurpose corporate drupal theme”.
Mobidic keeps all advantages of using Drupal 8: Responsive Design and HTML Support, Native Support For HTML5, Multilingual Modules, Ease Of Migration.
So, this Drupal theme suits for all creative and extraordinary people who wants to present themselves in the best way, also for small companies and businesses. Welcome to the demo version!Drupal Theme Features:
- Blog section with image gallery for your portfolio
- Creative Section with top information & drupal slider
- Blog section for articles of your company
- Creative Section for presentation of your team
- Working contact form with Google map and short information
- Fully Responsive Design
- Drupal 8 Ready
- Nice Typography
- Google Fonts
- Quickstart Package
- SEO Optimized
- Easy to Install and Configure
- Social Share Icons
- Responsive Image Gallery
- Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, IE9+ Compatible
- Free Support
All of our Drupal themes includes detailed Documentation or you can ask question connected with theme on our ForumPremium Drupal Themes
the designer theme
Musicians Sub-theme for uikitty
Components is a simple sub theme using the uikitty base theme. The uikitty documentation site has been set up using the Components sub theme and is meant to serve as an example for other designers and developers to build their own sub theme.
Inside the theme's template folder is a series of page templates specifically designed to work for turning on each component in the component library. These will not automatically work on your installation as they are page specific to the documentation site. These templates should be deleted if this theme is used as a template for building your own uikitty sub-theme.