Ajaxify submit forms module will AJAXify any Drupal form. This essentially allows for validation, preview, and submission without a page refresh.
Uses Drupal Ajax responses.
Shows validation error messages above the form.
After enable the module, visit Configuration -> Development -> ajaxify submit form.
Add list of ID form, Example : Form ID ="user_register_form" and Action ="submit".
- Install this module.
- Go to the "Manage display" section of your content type and choose the view mode where you'd like the pins to be displayed.
- This module gives you the option for enabling users to pin widgets for the Image and Responsive image formatter. Enable it as you like and optionally set a breakpoint for mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Editors now get a link on image fields for pinning widgets on each uploaded image.
- Set the pins, save the positions.
Scoop.it integration for Drupal CMS system. Supports automation of publishing content from Scoop.it to Drupal applications and vice versa.
Page Transition provides multiple Animation effect to your Drupal site. Show your pages with stylish transitions. This module helps you to add various page transitions to the Drupal pages by using jQuery Animsition plugin. Animsition is a simple and easy jQuery plugin for css animated page transitions.
Robotic is a multipurpose, responsive, customizable, super clean design, light weight Drupal 8 base theme.
- Based on Bootstrap 3.x
- 100 % Responsive
- 1/2/3 Intelligent dynamic columns layout with 25 Regions.
- Font Awesome 4.x Retina-ready icon.
- Support Multi-level menu
- Clean HTML5 & CSS3
- Customizable theme settings
- - Customizable bootstrap carousel for slideshow
- - Customizable Social icons
- - Customizable Unlimited colors
- And many more features coming soon…
Check out DEMO
How to use:
- Create user form display mode (Structure > Display modes > Form modes)
- Create a registration type (Configuration > People > Registration types)
- Choose your custom display mode at Registration type settings
- Customize form display mode fields (Configuration > People > Account settings > Manage form display)
Before you can manage form fields you will need to check your custom form mode at "Custom display settings" on "Manage form display".
Better registration and login processes:
Adds source display to class members in the API module.
Edit: For now, this requires a patch to Views Megarow which is posted here https://www.drupal.org/node/1802416 but which should be committed soon.
Adds additional Rules conditions for the Message module.New conditions:
- Is rendered text of two messages equal. (Accommodates text delta)
This module provides extra formatters to core's Telephone field. It uses giggsey/libphonenumber-for-php library to provide support for standardized telephone formats.
It's recommended to use telephone_validation module to ensure certain level of data quality.
This module limits the autocomplete suggestions of entities in Linkit to those belonging to the user's groups.Dependencies
The module depends on:
This module adds a new field, widget and formatter, which allows .svg file extension to be uploaded.
Module based on core Image and File modules and contrib svg_formatter. In formatter settings you can set default image size and enable alt and title attributes.Requirements
Image is provided already by core [no dependencies].
Step 1 Upload the files by going to Modules >> Install new modules. Browse the zip file provided to you and upload it. Then search for the “PayUMoney” and enable it but by clicking on “Save configuration”.
Step 2 Now goto Store>>Payment Methods. Select PayUMoney and click on “settings” against it. You can change the Payment Gateway mode here. You can either choose TEST or LIVE based on whether you are using Live Merchant Key or Salt or the demo Merchant Key and Salt.
Une interface simple entre votre site Drupal 8 et le service Payplug.
Have you ever wondered how to translate the paths of pages created by page manager, for example?
Let's suppose we have a scenario with a multilingual website and we create our events/!city page in English using page manager and now we need to translate the path to Portuguese.
Now it's possible to create those paths by going to admin/config/regional/i18n_translation/path and using * as wildcards.
You simply have to add events/* on the English version and add eventos/* on the Portuguese, for example!
Many projects have a need to have an HTML-only version of the Drupal site's layout that they include on other related sites for a standard header / footer.
Rather than having to manually create this, and then keep it updated whenever your site theme or layout changes, Templater lets you use any page on your site as a template that can be downloaded or included on another site.
This module was created to fill a void for D7 sites we worked on that had no framework or base theme with responsive image handling. While it may be mildly obsolete in these modern times, it’s still super useful in a pinch.
This modules utilizes the imagefit.js jQuery plugin created by Periplox. Simply put, it is a simple, lightweight plugin to make images fit anywhere and anyway.
Enable content operation per content type