Details to come!
This module provides a convenient way to provide a Views filter that has fixed options, but too many to be included in a normal filter.
The module provides a Views filter which can be used to fill the values of another filter, by providing a modal popup displaying a view where the user can select values for the other filter (using Views Bulk Operations (VBO), hence the name).
That way, you can use a simple text (or hidden) field for the filter itself and use this module's filter to fill it with values.
Druppio monoPage is theme for small personal assistants, product makers etc. This is sort of one page style layout but its content can be linked to other pages for services and blog posts.
Our vision was to present clear and simple first impression about business in one image. If you don't want to go into depth with content and categories, this theme is the right choice.Technology
Monopage theme is written in SASS, compiled by GULP and use BrowserSync for development environment. You can use it like this or simply rewrite the CSS.
You have detailed description of development environment in readme.txt file, or you can read this blog post.Features
- Documentation included.
- Browser compatibility.
- Drupal 8 version.
- Web Technology (HTML5/CSS 3, Bootstrap …)
- Fully responsive.
You can simply download per-configured distribution (with Monopage theme) and everything will be set for you. The whole website with modules, views, blocks, theme and test content.
You can download the distribution here.
Everything you see in demo page on this site, will be seen when you download this distribution 1:1.Support
If you have any question feel free to contact us.
Checks the D8 Migration compatibility for Your drupal 7 site
Provides a condition plugin for the block placement system in Drupal 8 which allows a block to be conditionally placed based on whether it has a translation in the currently active language.
An example of when this could be useful is adding a content block with a translated message which only shows on untranslated pages to explain that a fallback is being shown.
Bootstrap 4 base semantic theme for theme developers.
EXPERIMENTAL PROJECT - use it on your own risk.Goals & Features
- Developer oriented - no tons of UI settings or big assumptions.
- Presents and use good dev workflow for building themes.
- Light weight.
- BEM oriented.
- Bootstrap 4 based.
- Gulp build process.
- Semantically clean HTML as much as possible - use mixins and don't hardcode BS classes where it does not make sense.
- Explore all new nice&cool stuff that is supported in major browsers.
- Ideally everything should be easy to overide.
- Stay flexible - don't impose stuff, let child themes do what they want how they want. Just offer help if kids wants it then fine.
- Use just the APIs that exist in Drupal core, do not invent new stuff.
Limit access to the Drupal admin panel for your clients. CMS functionalities like create, edit ,delete content, Changing site configurations can be disabled for all the CMS user's except those without specific permission.
Deactivate User module set the user status as inactive after it reached the value configured by the administrator.
So as soon the count matches or exceeds the configured count value, user's account will be blocked and user will get a error message.
This is a module for create Messages in CMS with parameter.
If this parameter exists in the URL it displays the message.
1pass.me platform with Drupal integration.
1Pass is a platform for single-article sales.
When 1Pass users see an article for sale behind the 1Pass button on a participating
web site, they click it and the article appears. 1Pass takes care of all the
accounting behind the scenes.
It's so easy to work on Drupal as user 1, but bad practice as you might miss any permissions problems that could occur for other users.
To make matters worse, the user 1 account often has the default username of admin, making the task of brute-forcing access twice as easy for any malicious attackers.
This module helps to clear the Nignx cache file of a specific URL.How it works?
The module determines the hash key of the said page, locates the cached page based on this key from the Nginx cache store and deletes it. The module also allows the cache to be deleted when a node is updated.
The Active Cache module gives you (developers) the ability to recreate cached data asynchronously and with little to no performance drawback.
The all new Platinum! The perfect way to get started using Uikitty. Its responsive, fresh looking and super easy to work with once you get it set up.Installation
The following instructions assume a fresh install of Drupal 8.
- Add and Install Uikitty at /admin/theme/install
- Using the preferred link below, add the Platinum theme to your site at /admin/theme/install
- Under /admin/appearrance, Click the "install and set default" link for the Platinum theme
- Go to /admin/structure/types/manage/page/fields/add-field and under the heading "Re-use an existing field" select the "Image: field_image" and click "Save and Continue" - on the following page click "save settings" no need to update anything here unless you want to.
- Go to /admin/structure/types/manage/page/display The display settings page for the "Page" content type.
- Change the "image" label to Hidden and click "Save"
- Select the "Teaser" tab or go to this admin location /admin/structure/types/manage/page/display/teaser
- Drag the "image" row by the handle under "Disabled" and drag to the top of the list under "Fields" and change the label from "Above" to "Hidden".
- Click the cog icon next to "original image" on the "Image" row and select "link this item to content". click Update and then click "Save" at the bottom.
- Now add at least 4 pages uploading same size images to the new "field_image" field on the page content type. make sure to select "Promoted to Front Page" in the right sidebar for each page you want to appear in the four column block. It is recommended to select this for either 4 or 8 pages.
- go to /admin/structure/block/block-content/types/add
- Enter "Slider" for the label of the custom block type and click save.
- Go to /admin/structure/block/block-content/types
- Click the "Manage Fields" button next to the new Slider block type on that page.
- At the right of the body row, Click the arrow icon select "delete" to delete the body field.
- Click "Add Field"
- Under "add new field" select "Text(Formatted)", make the label "Headline slide" and click save.
- Change the "Allowed number of values" to unlimited and click the "save field settings" button and the "save settings" button on the next page
- Go to /admin/structure/block/block-content
- Click "+Add Custom Block" and select the Slider block type you just created.
- Now add "Front Headline" for the block description and then some content to the "Headline Slide" field. Anything will do. This will be your animated headline content.
- Click the "Add another item" button and add at least 3 headlines to the custom block.
- Click Save.
It is recommended to configure your blocks as follows:
- Look at the image to the right of the "Block Layout page" for reference and basically put blocks in "like named" regions. Go through each block and place them accordingly.
- Now Add some more blocks to the off canvas region. This is the area for navigation if you are on mobile.
- It is recommended to add "Site Branding", "Main navigation", and "search form" blocks by clicking the "place block" link and selecting the blocks to use. Disable title for all off-canvas blocks. You may need to update your css around the off-canvas image sizes.
You can easily update your own branding by replacing the "logo.svg" file in the theme root.
Have fun! Check out Uikitty.com for more info on how to activate all the cool interactive features of Uikitty.